Copyright © Gisaïa 2018. All rights reserved.
Copyrights in the materials on this website are owned by Gisaïa. You are hereby authorized to view, download and print these documents subject to the following conditions:
- The materials on this website may be used for informational purposes only and may not be used for any commercial purpose.
- You may not modify the materials on this website or remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any of the materials on this website.
- You may not use any data mining, robots or other data gathering or extraction software on this website or any of the materials contained on this website.
Note that any product, process or technology described on this website may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by Gisaïa or by others and is not licensed to you hereunder. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved.
The access to and use of this website (www.arlas.io) including all pages and content, including downloadable items (herein after “the website”), is subject to the following terms and conditions. Accessing, using or browsing the website, indicates that the user accepts these terms and conditions. All use of the website is regulated by this Disclaimer. Gisaïa reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Published by : www.arlas.io (ARLAS®) is a website published by Gisaïa www.gisaia.com
Gisaia – Bâtiment Ethics 2 avenue de l’Escadrille Normadie Niemen 31700 Blagnac France.
Publishing Director : Laurent DEZOU – CEO
Informations which you can give through the various forms, except express agreement, is exclusively intended for us.
Your particulars (name, first name, address, zip code, city, e-mail) are collected in the respect of the law N 2004-575 – June 21st, 2004 – for the Confidence in the Digital Economy.
According to the law n°78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, to the files and to the liberties, modified by new data protection acts of – August 6th, 2004 -, you have a right of access, modifications, rectifications and deletion of your personal data. You just have to contact us by mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The design, information, photographs, sounds and logos used in this website www.arlas.io are either the exclusive property of Gisaïa or publications rights have been purchased from their authors for their use herein.
Any reproduction by whatsoever means of all or part of the content is strictly forbidden without prior express authorization from Gisaïa.
Pictures credit : www.unsplash.com www.freepik.com
Design : Website designed by Gisaïa
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide if you register on Our Site or place an order for data or data services together with the details necessary to administer your account
- information that you provide by filling in forms on Our site and subscribing to the services available on Our Site
- information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone
- information that you provide to us by completing surveys
- details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of Our Site are of most interest to our customers and visitors to Our Site.
How we will use information about you
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and customer information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and to deliver the services you have requested.
- To provide you with information about GISAIA ou ARLAS® offers and services that you request from us or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time we may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to third parties contacting you in this way. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organizations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about visitors to Our Site. For example, we may provide our advertisers with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to Our Site or with statistics relating to site usage.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we store and process your personal information
GISAIA is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Disclosure of your information
Your personal information is essential to us and will not be disclosed to third parties
We collect all information that is sent to us as configured within your web browser including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type and may use this information to report aggregate information to our advertisers and any relevant third parties. This information is stored and managed anonymously and independently from your personal details. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing action and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For pages which require registration, cookies need to be enabled. You can set your browser to either accept cookies or to prompt to accept cookies so that you can access these pages. The browser you are using should have specific instructions on how to control the acceptance of cookies and also how to delete unwanted cookies from your hard drive.
Access to your information and correction
Access to personal information which we may hold about you can be requested in writing to GISAIA by sending an email to email@example.com. We may require proof of identity in relation to any such request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information if you think is inaccurate.
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please not that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
How to contact us
Social Media Widgets